Lincoln / Net
Lincoln/Net: For Teachers
1. Lincoln-Douglas Debates of 1858
2. Lincoln-Douglas Debates of 1858: Interactive Map Activity
3. The Anti-Slavery Movement
4. The Black Hawk War--Reconstructing "Stillman's Run"
5. The Cherokee Removal
6. Lincoln, Patriotism and Protest
7. Songs of the Times: American Concerns in 19th Century Campaigns
8. Slavery and the Legal Status of Free Blacks: Rhetorical Analysis of Debates During the 1847 Illinois Constitutional Convention
9. Free Market Labor vs. Slave Labor: Debating the Mud-Sill Theory
10. To Come to Illinois — Or Not?
11. Was the Dred Scott Decision Judicial Activism? The Theoretical Foundations of Legal Reasoning
12. Diplomatic Misunderstandings: Indian Treaties and the Black Hawk War
13. Parties and Their Politics: Analyzing Political Party Platforms, 1840-1860
14. The Importance of Religion in Political Life in the 19th Century: Abraham Lincoln's Experience
15. Gender Roles in the Mid-Nineteenth Century: What Fiction Tells Us
© 2014 Board of Trustees of Northern Illinois University.
DeKalb, Illinois 60115 | Regional Sites | Contact Us
Emergency Information | Employment | Maps